RiDE Oakland is looking for inspiring, FUN, and passionate instructors to join our team!
Requirements for Applicants:
- Passion, energy, and love of indoor-cycling, music, and fitness!
- Able to teach at least three classes a week
- CPR certified (or a plan to get certified)
- Able to participate in the RiDE Instructor Training Program (4 weeks/20 hours total).
- Bring your personality! We need to see YOU during the audition. Who are you up on that podium? Drill sergeant, dancer, boot camp trainer, soulful guru, - just BRING it and have fun!
- Please be prepared to teach at least three songs; you will not necessarily have to teach the entire song.
- Each song should demonstrate at least two RiDE movements or drills (e.g. tap backs, jumps, isolations, a hill, sprints). Be sure to show us your form, style, unique presence, and energy on the bike as well as your ability to properly cue your riders.
- Your audition will last about 5 minutes; you are encouraged to stay until all applicants are finished with their auditions.
Please check back for specific audition dates.
Please RSVP for the audition to firstname.lastname@example.org (see below).
We strongly suggest that you take a few classes at RiDE before deciding to audition. Get a feel for what we do and how we do it so that you know what you can bring to the team. If interested in auditioning, please send us an email to email@example.com describing why you would like to teach at RiDE, what you love most about working in fitness, and anything else about YOU that we should know. Please attach a resume and photo that shows us your personality.
We look forward to seeing you on a bike!
Deb, Helen, and the RiDE Team